WHAT IS A COOKIE?
If you don’t want to use the cookies, you have to configure your parameters to erase all the cookies of a website and/or receive a notification if some cookies are stocked. The procedure is explained below.
If you don’t want to modify the cookies' configuration you can continue your visit on our website.
At any time you can set up your preferences / cookies’ preferences right here.
To learn more about cookies and their impact on your browsing experience you can consult the CNIL’s website : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
WHO DEPOSIT THE COOKIES?
The cookies are deposited on the website by JACADI, a public limited company (SA) with a capital of 25,84,956 Euros, registered with the Paris Registry of Trade and Companies under number 441 875 473, whose registered office is at 32 rue de Guersant, 75017 PARIS.
And jointly : KIDS FRENCH FASHION J.C. Company number 516497625
Furthermore, cookies are deposited by some of our partners on our website, they are called third-party cookies.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE WE USING?
• Performance cookies : They collect anonymous information about the website’s navigation. They allow the companies to detect potential problems and to improve the website’s browser experience.
• Functional cookies : They collect your preferences and make your navigation on our website easier (ex : choice of language, article consulted etc.).
• Authentication cookies : These cookies are essential to identify you and log into your account on our website. They expire when you stop your browser session.
• Audience measurement cookies : The aim of this kind of cookie is to collect information about the visitor’s navigation. This allows us to improve our website and the customer’s experience.
• Advertisement cookies : They allow advertising messages in the name and on behalf of the trademark JACADI during your navigation on third-party websites. The data that we collect thanks to the cookies are exclusively used in the context of our ad campaigns and are anonymous. The data allows us to offer you advertising content that matches your expectations.
• “Social network” cookies : They facilitate interactions with different social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) on Jacadi’s website and allow the visitors to share the content of their choice. They also can facilitate the customer's interactions on the website www.Jacadi.co.il with the community chat.
• “Personal recommendations” cookies : They make the products and/or services recommendations on the JACADI’s website easier thanks to the analysis navigation.
For your information, we use the retargeting’s technology. It allows us to display targeted advertising focus on your needs on our websites, newsletters or applications through our partners' banner ad. The display of advertisements is based on an analysis of usage behavior based on cookies. No personal data is saved here and the use of retargeting’s technology is made in compliance with the legal provisions on data protection.
WHICH OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY COLLECT COOKIES ?
METTRE LISTE EXHAUSTIVE DES PRESTATAIRES AVEC LIEN VERS LEUR PROPRE POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
WHICH ARE THE CONSIGNEE OF THE INFORMATIONS STORED IN THE COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies issued by the companies or its partners is intended for it, except for the third-party cookies which are exclusively managed by the third-party which are their entire responsibility.
HOW TO MANAGE THE COOKIES ON THE BROWSER ? HOW TO ACCEPT OR REFUSE TO GET COOKIES ON YOUR TERMINAL ?
The cookies can be managed in different ways: according to your preferences, you can give or withdraw your consent, deactivate the cookies (a cookie already file can only be deactivated it will disappear at the end of its term). We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of our cookies could make some of our services unavailable or generate a less efficient or less adapted use.
You can give or withdraw your consent through your browser.
Each computer’s configuration is different. You have to follow the editor of your browser as follow (link available at the time of updating this privacy statement):
• For Internet Explorer™ : open the “tools” menu and then select “internet options”, click on “Confidentiality”, then click on the “advanced” tab, choose the level that you want. You can also find this explanations in the link below: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Firefox™ :open the “tools” menu and then select “options”, click on the “private life” tab, then choose options that you want or follow the link below : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
• For Chrome™ : open the “configuration” menu (spanner logo), then selected “options” and click on “advanced options” then on the section “Confidentiality”, click on “content settings” and choose options that you want or find this explanations in the link below: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• For Safari™ : choose “Safari preferences”, then click on “Security”; In the section “Accept the cookies”then choose the options that you want or follow the link below: https://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
• For Opera™ : open the “tools” or “Setting” menu , then select “Delete private data”, click on “detailed options” tab, then choose the options that you want or follow the link below : https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Use a cookies management platform: You can refuse the behavioral advertising by using the tool of this website (https://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/) The cookies filed when using share buttons are also included on this platform
HOW LONG COOKIES ARE CONCERNED ?
The storage time is 13 month maximum.